Dana Cain Entertainment is currently working on two ANIMATED SCIENCE FICTION MUSICAL projects.
Love in Deep Space
"Surrounded by Morons"
song by Dana Cain
vocal by Michael St. James
preview animatic by Stan Yan
Listen to samples from 7 more Love in Deep Space songs!
After a future war kills almost everyone, a woman reprograms an android to be her boyfriend.
Format: Animated TV movie or Stage Musical
The Android's New Soul is a science fiction rock opera written in the 1970s by a teenage girl, and completed in 2018. It features 22 songs that tell the unlikely love story of a woman, a sexy android and a radiation-plagued, mutant-filled, post-apocalyptic California.
1. Intro: What Happened? (Cain/Putt)
2. Made to Order (Cain)
3. Battle Clones (Cain/Putt)
4. Nonstop City (Cain/Putt/Penner-Howell)
5. Android Factory (Cain/Putt)
6. I Heard the Explosion (Cain)
7. Tribute to Science (Cain/Putt)
8. Radiation (Cain/Putt)
9. Humanized Steel (Cain/Putt)
10. The Android’s New Soul (Cain)
11. FDASS (Funky Disco Android Sex Song) (Penner-Howell/Putt)
12. A Real Man (Cain)
13. Mutation Blues (Putt)
14. Flexible Guy (Cain)
15. Mutant (Cain)
16. Trapped on the Throne of the World (Cain)
17. Am I Alone? (Cain/Putt)
18. Happy Monthiversary (Cain)
19. Ghosts (Midnight Thunder) (Cain)
20. Please (Cain)
21. A Real Android (Cain)
22. Epitaph: What Happened? (Cain/Putt)
The Android's New Soul
song by Dana Cain and Mark Putt
vocal by Mark Putt
preview animation by Worker Studio
Listen to four more songs from The Android's New Soul!